Saturday 5 March 2011

I really can't win, can I?

Really, if you're going to call bullshit or attention seeker or whatever the fuck you want. Go fuck yourself because I really don't care. That being said, I really can't win with people.


 Really, when I say I don't want to do something it really does mean just that. Then again I'm a weak enough person to give into pleases and puppydog eyes I guess. As much as I hate myself for it.

I really can't fucking win with people though. It really is turning out that the only things I seem to be alive for is for people use/abuse/hate on whatever I am/do.
I try to friendly to people, I get hated on and shitted on behind my back.
I try to act my normal quiet self around people, I get hated on and shitted on behind my back.
I try to get into common interests with other people, I get hated on a shitted on behind my back.
God fucking forbid holding your word to me to.
Highschool friends meeting up every do often? Fucking bullshit.

You say you'd contact me when you're having meetups. You say you'd meet up to go out somewhere together. Do you? No. You mention it fucking once and tell me to wait for the info. What do I fucking see a few days later? Oh lookie here! Images of a day out of a holiday with the friends group! 8D

If you really have a fucking issue, why don't you just fucking tell me? It's not like it's going to be more damaging than anything I've experienced already. What with being raped twice, set on fire by people, other unthinkable shit like that. Honestly, TRY and do worse, it probably wouldn't phase me at this point given I'm just something alive for people to toy with.

No comments:

Post a Comment